Cruise Itinerary Details
14 Night Jewels of the Baltic
Koningsdam - New Ship!
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany
- Tallinn, Estonia
- St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Helsinki, Finland
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Kiel (Hamburg), Germany
- Arhus, Denmark
Minimum age to sail: Infants must be at least 6 months old to travel. For trans-ocean, cruisetours and some other itineraries, infants must be at least 12 months old to travel.
Pregnancy Restrictions: Holland America will not accept passengers who will have entered their 24th week of pregnancy as of their embarkation date.
Traveling with minors: Guests under the age of 21 years must be accompanied in the same stateroom by a parent, relative or guardian 21 years or older.
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Amsterdam, Netherlands||---||4:00 p.m.|
|3||Copenhagen, Denmark||7:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|4||Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany||7:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|6||Tallinn, Estonia||9:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|7||St. Petersburg, Russian Federation||7:00 a.m.||---|
|8||St. Petersburg, Russian Federation||---||6:00 p.m.|
|9||Helsinki, Finland||7:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|10||Stockholm, Sweden||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|12||Kiel (Hamburg), Germany||7:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|13||Arhus, Denmark||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|15||Amsterdam, Netherlands||7:00 a.m.||---|
- First of the Pinnacle Class ships, perfect blend of contemporary with classic and signature favorites.
- Dining options include Pinnacle Grill, Canaletto, Tamarind, Sel de Mer, and stunning main dining room with two-story wine tower.
- Relax in double-deck Lido pool space, or chill in The Retreat adults-only area.
- Music Walk, B.B. King Blues Club, and world-class musicians.
Your Package Includes:
Select Your Sailing Date
September 03, 2017 throughSeptember 17, 2017Sunday through SundayInterior$2,509$179pernightOceanviewCall for availabilityBalcony$2,999$214pernightSuite$4,799$343pernightBonus Offers Available:•Limited Time Reduced Rates!•CALL: Up to $100 FREE Onboard Spending!